addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NoSQL Netherlands Message Board › Riak Night: TomTom office security requirement

Riak Night: TomTom office security requirement

Friso van V.
user 12536527
Amsterdam, NL
Hi All,
Thank you for RSVP-ing to the Riak Night at TomTom next week. This is an important message about the security policy at the TomTom office. I have to provide a complete list of all attendees' names. So, if you are not using your real name for your meetup.com account, please either change it, or send me your real, full name (first and last) by reply e-mail.
I will probably send this same message again early next week. Apologies for the redundant e-mail in advance.

Thank you and see you next week!
Friso