addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NoSQL Netherlands Message Board › Next Meeting

Next Meeting

Wilfred S.
Utrecht, NL
Hi all,

I haven't been able to schedule a next meeting yet, but I am aiming to do that in the coming 24 hours, since I will be away for a holiday after that.

Three things that we need to decide upon:

• The date. I suggest to keep 3 to 4 weeks between last week's meeting and the next one. Feel free to express your disagreement.
  • The location. Unless anybody else steps up and offers to host it at a venue somewhere in Amsterdam, I will schedule it at Xebia in Hilversum again, because I won't have the time to search for other options.
  • The papers. Given the outcome of the poll so far, I think I have a pretty good idea on what to choose next. (I will definitely mix in some implementation related papers.) However, if you already fancy talking about a particular paper yourself, then I will certainly let that weigh in. If you do, please let me know.

If the location is going to be Hilversum again, then I wouldn't mind aiming for August 12 or August 19, because I know we can have the entire office for ourselves.

So, just let me know about your preferences, then I will set up an event.