Hello all you beautiful bi/pan+ women! Have you been wondering where to meet bi(friendly) women in the South Bay? Come on out with us! All bisexual, pansexual, and other bi+ woman-identified people who are over 21 are welcome. Come make friends and find others like you. I know we can be hard to find, but it turns out we aren't all that rare.
If you want to join our Discord server to hang out online, message Eyland for the link.
The purpose of this group is to meet other bi/pan+ women, socialize, and get support. We are based in the South Bay in the San Francisco Bay Area in California.
You are welcome in this group if you:
1. Are 21 years old or older, AND
2. Are attracted to (or questioning if you are attracted to) more than one gender, whether you identify as bi, pan, or another term, or do not use a label (We think Robyn Ochs’s definition of bisexuality is a good one: “I call myself bisexual because I acknowledge that I have in myself the potential to be attracted–romantically and/or sexually–to people of more than one gender, not necessarily at the same time, not necessarily in the same way, and not necessarily to the same degree.”), AND
3. You identify as a woman in some way. This group is inclusive of trans women. This group is also inclusive of nonbinary people who identify or have identified with the term “woman” to a degree where they feel like the topics discussed in this group will be relevant to them. People who use gender-neutral pronouns are welcome.
4. You are also welcome in this group if you are an ally who is supporting a person who is attracted to people of more than one gender. We ask that allies are considerate and sensitive to the purpose of the group. We ask that allies listen more than talk and try not to ask overly personal questions.
What this group is not:
1. This is not a hookup group. If you are interested in hooking up with someone in the group, that is between you and them. It is not the purpose of the group. Anyone only looking for hookups will be banned.
2. The word “unicorn” in the title of the group means a bi/pan woman, not a single person looking to be part of a poly relationship with a couple. (If you are both kinds of unicorn, great! But that’s not the purpose of the group.)
3. This group does not tolerate racism, ableism, transmisia, and other forms of discrimination, and will prioritize marginalized people’s safety over privileged people’s comfort.