addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Nottingham Social Activities Group Message Board › Would you like to be in a film?

Would you like to be in a film?

Kathryn M.
user 10716210
Arnold, GB
Post #: 13
Tara has just called me to say that they will be here to do a casting on Thursday 26th May, for as many extras as poss.

Please can an organiser post an event to go out to all members? I suggest:

Name: Extras Casting for film shoot in Nottingham
Casting venue: pub/restaurant in Nottingham, tbc
Time: tbc, daytime or evening (stick in 12:00 til 8pm for now, if Meetup insists on a time, subject to change)
Host: Kathryn Markham

Dear all,
A casting director is looking for extras to take part in a film shoot near Nottingham. The shoot dates are week commencing 27th June, probably during the evening. The scene is a social function, modern day, male and female, inclusive of all social groups (see age range below). Get to wear pretty costumes, hair and makeup and the boys I'm sure will look handsome. She is looking for people who are aged 30 plus (late twenties at a push, unless too youthful looking!). She promises extras are 'paid great money'. Tripsters to Berlin can still ask to be involved cos the scene is likely to be shot later in the week, after we get back.

As many as possible.

Come on - give it a go. Everyone who has done this before has said what a great experience it is!

If you are interested, then please respond Yes and say what time of day (afternoon or after work) you are available to attend the casting session. After work is fine for the casting team, but we'd like to know who is turning up when, roughly.

You can also contact me to register interest by email, kathrynjmarkham AT yahoo DOT co DOT uk
Also - pass the word on to everyone you know, within the age range given. This is not exclusive to Meetup.
Kathryn
A former member
Post #: 13
yes please i would love to try x