addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

CHADD of Northern Virginia and DC Message Board › PERMANENTLY CANCELLED: THURSDAY Support Gp in Woodbridge

PERMANENTLY CANCELLED: THURSDAY Support Gp in Woodbridge

Anne S. Roberts, M...
BrainRelief.org
Falls Church, VA

CANCELLED PERMANENTLY

When: Thursday, June 28, 2012 and after, in Prince William Co.  (Woodbridge area)

Due to changes in availability, I am no longer able to lead the CHADD Adults with ADHD Support Group that has been held on the 4th Thursday evening at Westminster Senior Living Community, Woodbridge.

Please try to attend one or more of the other CHADD ADHD support groups in the Northern Virginia area.

Hugs,  Kate Clark

I. There will be a support group for Adults with ADHD held on the first Monday of each month--

July 2, 2012; Aug. 6; October 1; Nov. 5; Dec. 3, Jan. 7, 2013, etc.

[*The September, 2012 meeting will be held on Sept. 4 because of Labor Day].

Location: George Mason Regional Library at 7001 Little River Tnpk, Annandale VA. 22003.

Time:7 p.m. - 8:45 p.m. Contact Tom Artman, leader, tra115@psualum.com

II. A support group for Women with ADHD will be held on the 3rd Wednesday of

each month—July 18, 2012; Aug. 15; Sept. 12, etc.

Location: Ballston (Arlington) Fire Station, 4805 Wilson Blvd. Arlington VA 22203.

Time: 7 p.m. – 8:45 p.m. [Networking from 6:30 – 7 p.m.] Contact leaders

Bonnie cornelia.piper@comcast.net­ or Emily emily.messner@gmail.com­

III. A support group for Spouses & Partners of Adults with ADHD will be held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month.  Location:  Ballston Fire Station (see #II above);  Time:  7:30 - 8:45 p.m.

IV. A non-CHADD support group for adults with ADHD is held most months on the 4th Tuesday

at the John Marshall Public Library on Rose Hill Drive (off Franconia Road), Alexandria.

It goes from 6:45 p.m. until 8:45 p.m.

A few months each year, this meeting changes to another day that month or to a

different location. Please check with the library prior to the meeting to see if one has been scheduled.

**You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup, or at kkclark09@gmail.com .

http://www.meetup.com/novachadd/events/69460362/­