addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NovaRUG/Web Platform DC Message Board The Northern Virginia Ruby Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Ruby as well as Ruby on Rails Opportunities

Ruby as well as Ruby on Rails Opportunities

Bob
SocialMatchbox
Mc Lean, VA
Post #: 173
Hi All,

Right now I think I have a record number of people calling me about Ruby as well as Ruby on Rails developer opportunities.

There are some really good ones including a several opportunities for Ruby and Ruby on Rails developers at Taxi Magic / Ride Charge (Alexandria, VA) - you can check them out at http://www.taximagic....­ (click about us, then jobs) or drop me a note if you would like a more personal intro.

There are also some really good opportunities on teams in Tysons corner in Montgomery County Maryland including a part time opening on my dev team. My need is for someone with at least a year of Ruby on Rails experience and at least 2 years of CSS + HTML.

In addition to the ones I mentioned above, there are a ton of openings posted to the Social Matchbox jobs list - http://www.socialmatc...­. We added profiles so you can create one and get noticed by area startups who are looking now too.

Bob
contact@socialmatchbox.com