addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NovaRUG/Web Platform DC Message Board The Northern Virginia Ruby Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Bootstrap, responsive design, and resizing h1

Bootstrap, responsive design, and resizing h1

Brian C.
user 25935492
Herndon, VA
Post #: 1
Hi everyone,

I've got a small, simple app that I'm using to test out responsive design (github repo here).

What I'm trying to do is get the <h1> to resize for small screens. In my reports.css.scss, I have:

@import "bootstrap";
@import "bootstrap-responsive";

@media (max-width: 480px) {
h1 {
font-size: 10pt;
}
}

which should override the <h1> attributes. But it doesn't (see it on heroku from your mobile)

Any thoughts or ideas?

Thanks in advance.

- Brian