addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 7
Contact me if you want to buy my Ruby Books at over 50% off! I bought them by mistake and can't return them. They are top titles from Rubyists I talked to.

For just $50 I will sell you these books as a package deal, just contact me. This would cost you $127 on amazon, and much more at retail brick store or list price on the books.

1.Programming Ruby 1.9 by Dave Thomas (The pick Axe Book) (Amazon Price $33.00) List price 49.95 !
2. Eloquent Ruby (Amazon Price $32.00) List Price $44.99 !
3. Ruby on Rails tutorial (Amazon Price $33.00) List Price $44.99 !
4. The Well Grounded Rubyist (Amazon Price $29.00) List Price $44.99 !