addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Daniel F.
user 8018060
Vienna, VA
Hi everyone – We’re going to be on tour this summer visiting DC and I wanted to loop you all in on the fun.  Things have been moving quickly and as these things go we haven’t had a whole lot of runway.  Rodney has been gracious enough to drive the venue sourcing with Mark  and do some of the initial leg work. Thanks you guys! We don’t have a venue fully locked and loaded yet so if anyone has a suggestion we’d love to hear it.

We’ll be there the evening of June 19th. The focus of the content will be more design/photography focused - I thought it might be nice to do some cross promotion and help build community. The difference this time around is that we’re targeting users that are not on CC yet.  So in that way it gives us an opportunity to bring in folks from the Adobe UG still in transition and then also maybe bring friends in from the outside who would enjoy learning more.

Please let me know if you have any question at all!  Thanks so much for all you do for our communities. Looking forward to working with you all!

Megan

megan Kirkwood – sr. program manager – Adobe Systems – megank@adobe.com
Daniel F.
user 8018060
Vienna, VA
Post #: 13

Hi everyone – The registration for the DC event is up. I know the event is just around the corner: June 19th! It was a bit more of a challenge to find a venue than anticipated: https://www.eventbrit...­. If you would like your group and logo listed on the reg site as a participating group please send it our way and either Rodney or I will update the page.

Anything you can do to help get the word out would be wonderful. Also, we’re trying to attract folks who aren’t on CC yet, so if there’s a way to encourage folks to “bring a friend,” that would be great.

Also, if you’d like to help at the event send along a note about what you might be interested in.

Thanks so much everyone!!!