Location visible to members
We have some European technology friends coming to town next week, and we're going to host them for a special first-time-ever NY Tech Meetup: The European Edition! They're bringing 12 very exciting demo-ers from all over the globe.
To fit them all in, demos will all be 3 minutes each (with a little bit of time for Q&A).
Please note: It's *not* at Haft Auditorium, so we can only accommodate 62 people. 30 ($5) RSVP slots will open up at 12noon Wednesday January 13th, and another 30 at 12noon on Friday, January 15th.
Here's the lineup -
1. From London, UK, Advertag (http://harrogate.advertag.com/) - Tag-based search technology for classifieds and image search
2. From Bucharest, Romania & London, UK, Brainient (http://brainient.com/) - Helping video publishers monetize video content by adding interactive elements and affiliate marketing
3. From Warsaw, Poland & London, UK, Codility (http://codility.com/) - Automated testing of programmers via the Web, saving employers and recruiters both time and money
4. From Tallin, Estonia, Erply (http://www.erply.ch/) - Comprehensive CRM, accounting, billing and inventory management for SMEs
5. From London, UK, Kukunu (http://www.kukunu.com/) - A social travel planning platform to build and organize your holiday, because travel is better when you plan it yourself
6. From Paris, France, Kwaga (http://kwaga.com/index-en.html) - Makes your inbox easier to manage by intelligently screening and organising your emails
7. From Cambridge, UK, Patients Know Best (http://www.patientsknowbest.com/) - Patient-controlled medical records. First customers include the UK's largest private health care provider, and the UK's largest children's hospital
8. From Vienna, Austria, Platago (http://www.platogo.com/home) - Helping game developers to publish their games on social networks
9. From Amman, Jordan, Talasim (http://talasim.com/) - The Comedy Channel of the Middle East, providing a space for self-expression and sharing humour
10. From Belgium, Wondergraphs (http://www.wondergraphs.com/) - Social business analysis that saves organizations time and money with easy to use exploration, sharing and context aware search
11. From Israel, YubiTech (http://www.yubitech.com/) - Enabling mobilization of Desktop application to cross-mobile platform, in a fraction of cost and time, bringing best user experience to the mobile users
12. From Zagreb, Croatia, Shoutem (http://www.shoutem.com/) - Enables you to create your own microblogging community for your business or brand
These folks are looking forward to demo-ing for NY Tech Meetup community members who are really excited about meeting them, so please only RSVP if you are really going to show up, and let's give them a warm NYTM welcome! RSVP here (http://www.meetup.com/ny-tech/calendar/12306415/)