Location visible to members
6 (or 8) people get 5 minutes each to wow the NY tech community
This month, we're uptown, we'll see what's new from the guy who invented internet social networking (Andrew Weinrich), and other good stuff...
* Iterating: New generation semantic wiki accessible in RSS and RDF
* MeetMoi: Beta mobile dating with real time proximity search from phones
* We've Met: Reconnect with people or something like that
* TheLadders.com: Tech team presenting their new AJAX application
* StreamBase: Fast real-time historical complex event processing software
* BudgetSnap: Easy way to manage finances online
* Panther Express: New high performance, low price CDN
* Plus, OneWebDay: celebrating the web in outdoor spaces around the world
Thanks to the venture capital firm of DFJ Gotham for helping us cover costs.
** Lerner Hall is located at Broadway between 114th and 115th - prior to today, the map indicated that it was further uptown, but this is not the case. **