DigitalXBridge needs some help finding a Web / Mobile Product Manager. Will love you long time if you help put us in touch with someone amazing, yourself included.
It's a full-time and based in the 5 boroughs or central/northern NJ. Someone that's as solid at designing web and mobile products as they are working with and amazing clients. We're a 2-year old digital agency. Growing like hotcakes. All the fun and reward of joining a company in it's early heyday.
We're looking for someone with at least 5 years. Good base salary (we think) + potential equity. Perks, all that jazz. The package we offer will vary greatly, depending on you and what you bring. We're willing to bend for the right one.
Full job spec is below.
DigitalXBridge (“DXB”) is digital agency. We work with people and companies to create brands and bring them to life on the interwebs. Very geeky, very creative and lots of fun. We opened our doors in 2010 and we’re growing like crazy. Good stuff. Now we just need help from some top talent.
Here is the type of person that was destined to do well in this position
• You want to have a say as well as an impact on the success of the company.
• You thrive in environments where you’re routinely challenged with new relationships, deliverables and roles.
• You enjoy talking to, working with and selling people.
• Not only are you a fast learner, but you can quickly apply new knowledge to solve clients’ problems in industries that are new to you.
• You’re a self-starter where, with a bit of direction, you say, “I know what to do, I’m on it”.
• Getting paid to stay current with web and mobile, user interface design and user experience is your idea of career heaven.
Things we’ll expect you to produce and manage
• Your role is a hybrid between account & product management. So we’ll rely on you to not only vet out the vision and features of client’s web & mobile products, but then act as the clients’ proxy to ensure that vision is upheld during branding, interface design & web/mobile development.
• The most important customer-facing aspect of your role is keeping our clients amazed with our services. You’re often the first and last person that works with our clients; so managing that relationship is job #1.
• You’re the bridge between our clients’ needs and the deliverables we produce. Ensuring the final output meets or exceeds clients’ expectations is your responsibility.
• Because you’ll be working closely with our clients and their internal project teams, you’ll likely be asked to help capture the user experience with documents like: user persona maps, sitemaps, user flow diagrams and wireframes.
Specifics about the position
• At least 5 years experience in a product management role. +1 for software experience. +2 for web and/or mobile experience.
• We’re expecting you to be a 10 when it comes to customer service, communication and organization. +1 for experience with the Atlassian suite.
• We’re excited to hear about any involvement you’ve had in the web and mobile space.
• While experience is key, attitude and team fit are deal-makers and breakers for us.