addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

NY Tech Meetup Message Board NY Tech Meetup Discussion Forum › Need your feedback for the Kickstarter campaign

Need your feedback for the Kickstarter campaign

Jane V.
user 152045062
New York, NY
Post #: 4
Hi, everybody!

My name is Jane, and I’m the CMO at Mondevices, Inc. I head up marketing for MonBaby - a wearable baby monitor in a smart button.

On Monday, we’ll launch the MonBaby Kickstarter campaign to kick manufacturing into high gear.

I would love to ask you to check out the draft of our Kickstarter page at https://www.kickstart...­
and share with me your thoughts. Do you like it? Should we make any changes? Would you support us? Your opinion is very valuable to us!

We hope to raise $15,000 in 30 days to manufacture and ship the first 500 MonBaby units to parents all over the country. We need your feedback and your support!

We hope you will find our project interesting. Please share this with your friends, bloggers, other communities and media - anyone who might be interested.

And we have more news!

We’re excited to announce the demo of our wearable baby monitor MonBaby at the New York Tech Meetup in Manhattan on Monday, October 6 at 7 p.m. at 566 Laguardia Place, New York, NY.

We hope to see you there!

From the entire MonBaby team, thank you in advance for your support!

Best,
Jane Voronovich
CMO,
Mondevices, Inc
http://www.meetup.com...­
Hang
user 142445962
New York, NY
Post #: 3
Hi Jane, just posted a feedback on the kickstarter page. It's an interesting baby monitor but like most wearables, I have a lot of questions on how well it works.