This is the annual season opener to get together with new and old ski and snowboard buddies at Killington. Come make some early season runs, meet other snowboarders and skiers in the community, get stoked about snowboarding/skiing for another winter season. This is your chance to celebrate a brand new season before the holidays.
Dates: Dec 6 - 8.
Condos: Trial Creek and Highridge Condominiums
CHECK IN: 6 pm Friday, Dec 6, 2018
CHECK OUT: 10 am Sunday, Dec 8, 2018
Early Bird - $222 includes 2 nights of lodging and 2 days of lift tickets. Lodging only subtract $110.
(Paid by September 1st)
Regular - $242 included 2 nights of lodging and 2 days of lift tickets. Lodging only subtract $110.
(Paid after September 1st)
**** Last day to book is November 15th****
Booking an entire condo? – Contact me directly for additional discount (entire condo must be paid in full by one person)
Equipment Rentals: $74 for two days of adult ski/snowboard rentals
Snow Sports Lessons: $64 per 2 hour adult group lesson
Discount Food Vouchers: pay $10 for a $12 food voucher
Please email [masked] and submit payment via Venmo or Paypal.
Please note rates are based on maximum occupancy of each condo including sofa beds. All Queen/Sofa Beds are double occupancy. I suggest connecting with your condo mates ahead of time to sort out who sleeps on which bed. If you do not connect with your condo mates it is first arrive-first select. I am unable to book specific bedding selection. (Condo assignments will be given out 2 weeks prior to the trip date)
If there is someone you would like to be roommates with, please let me know when booking. I will try to adjust the roommate assignments the best way I can. All condos will be sleeping the maximum occupancy so if there's an extra spot in that condo, I will be filling it.
10 Person Condo – bedding varies, sofa bed
8 Person Condo – bedding varies, sofa bed
6 Person Condo – 1 queen, 2 twins, sofa bed
4 Person Condo – 1 queen, sofa bed
Few things to keep in mind:
• You do not have to room with people in your carpool.
• Due to private ownership of the rental units, a security deposit via major credit card (no bank debit cards) must be provided for each unit upon check-in. Security deposits range from $200-$400 per unit depending on the size of the unit. Pre-authorization in the amount will be taken upon check-in. The funds will be released after check out. Each condo occupants will be responsible for this deposit.
Please keep in mind that this trip is BRING YOUR OWN RIDE. The carpool list is a courtesy and please be mindful that if there are not enough drivers, you will have to find your own set of wheels.
• Drivers get to choose the time and place they will pick up passengers. They also determine what time they want to leave Killington on Sunday.
• Drivers are not allowed to "sell" spots and collect payment in advance of the trip.
Trail Creek Condominiums
522 East Mountain Road, Killington, VT 05751
536 East Mountain Road, Killington VT 05751
All condominiums include a fireplace, balcony or patio, kitchen with full size appliances, washer and dryer. Activity center includes a small indoor pool, hot tubs, sauna and game room. Trailcreek is located within walking distance to Snowshed Base Lodge. Highridge/Trailcreek have complimentary shuttle service. On good snow season both condos are ski-in.
• I will pick up lift tickets for the entire group. Please come by my condo between Friday Night (when you arrive) to pick up your lift ticket, lesson and rental vouchers. I will email out my condo number the day before the event.
My contact number is (646)[masked] if you have any questions.