With the ever tightening restrictions and confusing information about travel to Cuba, I'm getting more and more requests for another trip. Join me Feb 16 - 26 for for an unforgettable small group trip to Cuba.
We’ll visit the best places to go in Cuba, including four different cities, each of which offering its own flavor and flare. This educational/cultural tour includes lots of walking, hiking, and biking. This is a fast-paced, action packed trip, geared at curious travelers that enjoy non-traditional, off-the-beaten-path, local travel experiences. They are perfect for travelers who avoid run-of-the-mill big bus tours or who prefer traveling alone.
This is a group tour for people who don’t do group tours.
Discounts available for those who share a room, refer a friend, and/or book early!
Find all the details, full itinerary, and pricing info here:
In addition to visiting typical tourist sites like Revolution Plaza and Old Havana, there will also be opportunities to zip line through tobacco country and snorkel/scuba dive in the Bay of Pigs. We will take cars in between cities and ride bikes to see sites within various cities. We'll enjoy a history, culture, and sightseeing bike tour in Havana and another bike tour through lush tobacco valleys during harvest season. This is not a bike TOUR, but rather a small group tour of Cuba that will include cycling through various cities in order to maximize time.
Sample trip activities include:
- Engage with local Cubans and learn about everyday life
- Ride in a classic American convertible
- Swim in crystal clear water and lounge on white sand beaches
- Visit the hottest night clubs, art galleries, and theaters
- Explore tobacco plantations, secret swimming holes, and caves!
- Bike through the streets of Old Havana and the mountains of rural Vinales
- Stay with local families and B&Bs
- Scuba dive and snorkel in the infamous Bay of Pigs
- Hike to hidden waterfalls in the forest
- Zip line over valleys in tobacco country
- Guided Havana tours focusing history, architecture, and culture.