6th Annual Celebration
Sunday, September 15,[masked]pm – 6pm
Grand Concourse between 162nd – 170th Street
Boogie on the Boulevard is an annual celebration of art, active living, and public space in the Bronx. The center lanes of the Grand Concourse are closed to cars, and open to a world of culture, community, and fun!
BOOGIE ON THE BOULEVARD COMMUNITY RUN & WALK
Meet at 2:30pm on the Fitness Block (Grand Concourse btwn McClellan and 167). Run = 3.2 miles, run/walk = 2.00, walk = 1.5 miles.
All are welcome!
Register at https://forms.gle/4g119JDpS1k1rpyF8
Active Transportation Block
Ride your people-powered vehicle over to the Active Transportation Block to roller skate, demo a bike, and skateboard on the Grand Concourse. There will also be free bike parking and bike repairs.
All Day Programming
* Bike Clinic - @bronx_messenger are hosting a free bike clinic this year at @boogieblvd!
* Citi Bike Adaptive Bikes - Try your hand at a handcycle
* Brompton Junction NYC - Try the Brompton folding bike and explore the possibilities!
* Electric Scooter - Lime, providing ride and safety tutorial.
* NYC DOT - Distributing free bells and lights to participates at Boogie
* GoSportsUSA! - Providing free roller skating lessons
* Free Bike Parking with Transportation Alternatives
T.A. Bike Valet is like a coat check…for your bike! T.A. staff and volunteers set up a secure area of bike racks, and offer free valet service to event goers who arrive by bike.
* Free Skateboard Lessons with SBxSkate
Community & parks group connecting and supporting our network of concerned skaters of all ages in The Bronx.
See you there!