addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC on Rails Message Board › Feedback on Bountify.co

Feedback on Bountify.co

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi all,

I thought I'd pick your brains about Bountify.co, a Rails app I built recently:

Bountify.co

Bountify lets you post programming questions or coding tasks along with a cash bounty ($1-100) to award to the best solution. It's like 99designs (a logo design contest site), but for programming solutions. It looks like a paid StackOverflow, but it's actually meant for questions you can't ask on SO (such as "build me a jquery plugin that does x").

I'd greatly appreciate any constructive criticisms you may have on any aspect of the site (concept, UI, etc...). Feel free to email me directly at info at bountify.com. Thanks for your time!

Cheers,
Bevan

ps. I'll also be seeding the site with my own bounties this week, so feel free to take a stab at them. So far only a few users have been winning all my bounties, and it would be great to share the love!