addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC Web Design Meetup Message Board › Redesigned website

Redesigned website

A former member
Post #: 6
Hi,

I redesigned the corporate website www.realinformation.net Real Information and would love to hear your comments, suggestions and constructive criticism.

Thanks.

Larry
EddieN
user 3740480
New York, NY
Post #: 298
My only real criticism of the site is that there is too much text in too small a font.

Being that it's a Flash site, I don't know how it will look on any mobile devices that don't have Flash (I'm looking at you, Apple iPhone), but the tiny text thing will definitely not help matters in that regard.

Other than that, I have no real problems with the site.