addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC Web Design Meetup Message Board › sadly unavailable

sadly unavailable

A former member
Post #: 13
crying

hi all,

i'm a web designer/graphic artist who joined the group to meet up with like-minded people in my field. unfortunately, while i would love to attend meetings, my current job is 2nd shift and will be that way until spring.
however, if anyone wants to swap ideas or bitch about the current state of employment, feel free to msg me here or IM.
my handles are: MSN messenger - rowan (r_bordewieck@hotmail.com), AOL IM RowanbBRowan and Yahoo IM rowanbordewieck.
Look forward to meeting some of you some day.