addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC Web Design Meetup Message Board › 4 JavaScript openings, 2 PHP/LAMP Openings!

4 JavaScript openings, 2 PHP/LAMP Openings! Don't be complacent, keep it moving!

Evan S.
user 32478012
New York, NY
Post #: 8
I am working with some very cool Silicon Alley start-ups that have already received 3 rounds of funding and have a huge budget for recruiters. I would not waste your time or mine...no cap on comp, let me know what you are looking for and I'll get it for you if you are worth it.

JS roles and PHP/LAMP dev roles (Front end roles, Back end roles)

Evan[at]gatestaffing[dot]com