addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC Web Design Meetup Message Board › fashion startup

fashion startup

jb
user 12504945
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Hi all,

I'm a programmer with a web product targeting fashion consumers. I've already built the backend of the service and drafted wireframes in gomockingbird.com, and I'm now looking for someone who can review the wireframes with me, iterate on some mocks and implement the final designs in well-written HTML & CSS.

Requirements: I'd prefer to work with an individual (not a firm) in NYC who has experience designing very dynamic interfaces (not just static corporate homepages) and mobile sites, if only in their side projects. The first iteration of this product should feel wonderful on the iPad.

Compensation: Ideally, I'd like to work with someone willing to put some skin in the game, not necessarily for equity but rather a mix of cash and deferred comp using an arrangement similar to what RevenueLoan is providing entrepreneurs (see http://goo.gl/mlrR...­ & http://goo.gl/Dnkw...­ for more details). Alternatively, I would happily barter hours of my programming time.

If this piques your interest, please send jb [at] couturalism [dot] com a link to your portfolio (including sites with viewable markup) and "HTML5 FTW!" at the bottom, or "HTML5 WTF?" if you're underwhelmed.

Thanks!
JB