addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New York C++ Developers Group Message Board › Have you considered moving your C++ skills to the DC Metro Area?

Have you considered moving your C++ skills to the DC Metro Area?

Holly S.
user 39973102
Washington, DC
Post #: 11
Hi, I am a recruiter in the Washington, DC metro area. I am working with two companies. Each has a spot for a C++ developer. Each will assist with relocation expense when they hire. Both companies are in Montgomery County, north of Washington, DC.

The first company seeks a mid level C++ developer with strong scripting skills (Python is what they use) and experience with TCP/IP and real time processing.

The second company has two openings for individuals experienced in C++ along with simulation and/or 3D graphics and/or build systems or AI.

Please feel free to reach out to me for more information and/or consideration. Holly Smith, AT-Tech, 703.236.0948