What we're about
Big On Data, New York's Data Intelligence Meetup is a network of resources for Data professionals.
Structured as an Open Forum, the group focuses on Technology, Process and Best Practices topics rooted in Business Intelligence.
Our events bring together vendors, entrepreneurs, and professionals for casual and informal technical deep-dives, discussion, and business networking.
Events are classified within the following series:
* Understanding the BI and Big Data Stack
* Best Practices
* Vendor Solutions
* Round Table
Goals of the Meetup:
- Create a self-governing network of Data practitioners
- Become an influential voice of BI for corporations in NYC metro area
- Become a trusted partner for vendors - to voice new ideas and to be utilized for feedback
- Become a source of new idea generation for emerging products in the BI & Big Data space
Lyft is currently offering members of our Meetup free ride credit to try the service! Just click here (https://www.lyft.com/invited/LYFTMEETUP) or visit https://www.lyft.com/invited/LYFTMEETUP to get the free credit.