addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New York City German Language Meetup Group Message Board › Private German lessons

Private German lessons

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello!
My name is Anna, I am 25 years old and from Germany.
I am have been in New York for four weeks now and would like to offer private tutoring to anyone who wishes to practice German speaking or reading in particular.

$20 per hour for an individual
$30 per hour for two people if you would like to practice with a friend!

We can arrange dates and times to suite you; I am very flexible and you can have as many or as few lessons as you like.
If you think you might be interested, please don't hesitate to get in touch at learngermanwithanna@yahoo.de

I look forward to hearing from you!
Anna