addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New York City Hebrew Language Meetup Group Message Board › David Broza free concert in LI June 10

David Broza free concert in LI June 10

BigHorse
bighorse
Group Organizer
Richmond Hill, NY
Post #: 117
Sunday, June 10, 2012 at 7pm
Israeli - American Night Concert
Thanks to member Nili for this info

Jewish Community Relations Council of Long Island presents:

Israeli - American Night at Eisenhower Park, East Meadow, LI, NY
Harry Chapin Lakeside Theatre, near parking lot 6A
note: not easily accessible by public transportation, cab necessary from nearest LIRR station (Westbury).

FREE CONCERT featuring
David Broza & Howard Leshaw and
the Golden Land Klezmer Orchestra

Sunday, June 10, 2012 at 7pm

Dan H.
user 47285602
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Sounds awesome!....But....I can't find any information about the concert other than date and time.

Toda chaverim!
BigHorse
bighorse
Group Organizer
Richmond Hill, NY
Post #: 119
and venue and performers and cost, what do you want, a play by play for something that hasn't happened yet?
Dan H.
user 47285602
New York, NY
Post #: 2
Of course!

No, I just meant that it doesn't say anywhere else that Broza is performing. Either way, the info is good to have so thank you for the heads up!
BigHorse
bighorse
Group Organizer
Richmond Hill, NY
Post #: 120
http://www.ssdsnassau...­
www.ssdsnassau.org/schools/middle/frid­ay.php

and

http://www.longisland...­
www.longislandwins.com/index.php/actio­n_center/event_detail/israeli_-_american­_night_concert

is all I can find,

Te he ne, I am a maybe, so ooh lai l' he tra oat.

If I go for sure, I'll make it a full meetup event.
Nili
user 11079838
Huntington, NY
Post #: 8
7:00pm - 9:00pm (Bring your blanket/chairs and picnic on the grass)
Eisenhower Park, East Meadow NY (Long Island)
Harry Chapin Lakeside Theatre, near parking lot 6A
note: not easily accessible by public transportation, cab necessary from nearest LIRR station (Westbury).

Plenty of FREE parking