addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New York City Hebrew Language Meetup Group Message Board › contract job at Verbal Ink Translation, Santa Monica, CA

contract job at Verbal Ink Translation, Santa Monica, CA

BigHorse
bighorse
Group Organizer
Richmond Hill, NY
Post #: 129
Greetings,

I am reaching out to you in efforts to see the feasibility of emailing/dispersing a contract job opportunity flier among the members of your group.

Verbal Ink is a Transcription and Translation company based in Santa Monica, California, currently developing multiple language services. We are interested in hiring and Hebrew Transcriptionists – Translators to become part of our team.

For this reason, we wanted to reach out to you as this could be something of interest to the members or your team. This could be a great opportunity for someone seeking a freelance position where they can apply their Hebrew language skills and work from home.

Below, I've included details and requirements about the position as well as action items for those who wish to apply. I would greatly appreciate your help and please feel free to contact me directly should you have any questions regarding this matter.

Thank you in advance for your help and time.

Ashley Ford

Requirements for This Position:

• Native level fluency of both English and Hebrew
• Able to translate from English to Hebrew and Hebrew to English
• Eligible to legally work in the US
• At least 2 years of translation experience
• Some transcription experience
• Quality control experience is a plus

How to Apply for This Position:

If you're interested in applying to work for us, please email us at jobs@verbalink.com and tell us why you'd be a great asset to our organization. Please attach your resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format and include “Hebrew Transcriptionist," in the subject line of your email.