Flurry is looking for multiple senior java engineers for our NY
office. We're a mobile analytics platform that's used in over 115,000
applications on iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, and Blackberry. We log
over 19 billion sessions per month from over 330 million mobile
devices. We run a 500 node Hadoop + HBase cluster and work with tons
of data. Here in NY we're working on mobile advertising. Here's the
Do you want the opportunity to define the future of mobile
advertising? Is the idea of working on the cutting edge of mobile
technology exciting for you? Do you want a shot at dealing with new
technologies to build a system capable of providing advertisements to
millions of mobile devices? Then Flurry's Advertising team is the
place for you.
Things you will do:
- Join a small team of engineers doing releases every 2 weeks
- Be part of the design and architecting process for new mobile technologies
- Work with many smartphone platforms like Android, iPhone,
Blackberry, Windows Phone 7
- Develop a platform which scales out to hundreds of millions of mobile devices
- Spend most of your time building new features for mobile advertising
using Hadoop, HBase, Struts 2 and Hibernate
Bonus points if you're into Scala and have a least a dynamic language
or two under your belt.
Drop me a line if you're interested in talking and finding out more.
Paul Dix - Director of Technology