addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC PHP Message Board › Learning PHP

Learning PHP

Jordan R.
user 11989777
New York, NY
Post #: 1
HI, I'm a programming newbie with just a bit of HTML under my belt. I am interested in learning a bit more about PHP. Can you recommend a course (whether online or in NYC) or a book through which I might begin to learn PHP?

thanks,

jordan
A former member
Post #: 3
there is a website - lynda.com which is good for learning any web/ graphics related subject
Mehedi H.
user 37159302
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Dear,

I think you will try this site http://www.tutorialsp...­. It's a good website for learning and free.

Thanks,
Mehedi Hasan