addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC PHP Message Board › NY PHP Meetup Group - Meeting cancelled

NY PHP Meetup Group - Meeting cancelled

A former member
Hello all.

1. The Meetup scheduled for Tuesday, July 10th is cancelled.

2. As I am moving out of the area, I will resign as group leader effective Friday, July 13th. If you are interested in becoming the new leader, please contact me.

John
A former member
Post #: 3
Why was it cancelled? any way to save it?
A former member
Post #: 2
I think we should meet anyway. Any 2nds to my proposal?
Hans Z.
zauner
Cape Coral, FL
Post #: 9
New York PHP has offices about a block away. Who's the contact at 30 Broad? If it doesn't work out we have space at 55 Broad and the MySQL meetup is at a bar about two blocks away.
A former member
Post #: 4
I'm up for it!