Hey NYC Real Estate Technologists,
Join us for a special Fall RETS meetup happening as part of NYC's 3rd annual RE Tech Week (see complete schedule of events here (http://www.realestatetechweek.nyc/)). There will be pizza, networking, demos and a keynote.
This month's event is being generously hosted and sponsored by Rise NYC (https://thinkrise.com/newyork.html), Zillow Group (http://www.zillowgroup.com/) and ProDeal360 (https://www.prodeal360.com/)
• Grant Long, Senior Economist for StreetEasy (http://streeteasy.com/)
• Jay Reno, founder and CEO of Feather (https://rentfeather.com/)
• Brian Gaudio, CEO of Module Housing (https://modulehousing.com/)
• Michael Koutsoubis, co-founder of Mythic VR (http://www.mythic-vr.com) (VR standing setup will be onsite to experience)
• Keenan Williams, co-founder and President of Rezi (https://www.rentrezi.com/)
• Simeon Garratt, CEO and co-founder of Spark (https://spark.re/)
• Andrew Ackerman, Managing Director of Dreamit UrbanTech (http://www.dreamit.com/urbantech/)
If you do the twitters, follow us on Twitter @nycrets (https://twitter.com/nycrets), and tweet about the event using the hashtag #NYCRETS (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23nycrets) and and #NYCRETechWeek
Speaker + Sponsor handles: @ThinkRiseNY, @ProDeal360, @ZillowGroup, @StreetEasy, @rentFeather, @ModuleHousing, @mythic_VR, @rentRezi, @SparkCRM @dreamit
See you there!
The NYCRETS Crew