addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The NYC Running, Health, Fitness, and Sports Group! Message Board › Wednesday Run sponsored by New Balance

Wednesday Run sponsored by New Balance

A former member
Hey Guys!

I hope everyone's spring training has been going well and you've been able to take advantage of some of the nicer weather days we've had. I just wanted to let everyone know that tomorrow night's run (Wed. March 30th) is sponsored by New Balance. We'll be doing free shoe trials of the NB 890, one of the lightest everyday trainers on the market: http://www.newbalance.com/890/­

Also, there will be refreshments, giveaways and raffle prizes :) I hope you can all make it!

Cheers,

Lauren & The Running Company