addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC Reiki & Spiritual Healing Events Message Board › Reiki Master seeking a roomate for Harrison NJ (the person must desire spiri

Reiki Master seeking a roomate for Harrison NJ (the person must desire spiritual growth)

Ricardo
user 2879324
Kearny, NJ
Post #: 1
Hi thanks for taking the time to look at my announcement.

My name is Ricardo, I am a 9 years reiki professional (healer and teacher)
you can check at my website to find out more about me: www.reiki4us.com

The roommate will share an 3rd floor apt very roomy, quiet place, fresh and sunny all around.
beautiful hard wood floor, big kitchen space, huge refrigerator, brand new stove.
The bedroom is roomy (12.5' x 8.6') with two windowns, two closets, sun hitting it all the year round.
The roommate: no smoker, no meat cooking, no drugs, social wine or beer is fine, must desire to learn spirituality.
My self: no smoker, no alcohol drinker at all, no drugs, I give Reiki classes and therapy at this apt, I practice meditation, I listen to Kirtan music from india, I also enjoy R-B, soft rock and POP songs. Listening all very few hours a day and moderate to low volume. with all my practices this apt is profoundly peaceful place, many of my clients as soon as they walk in they notice the deep peace anchored in it. You too will feel it.

Rental to share the apt (your bedroom, living room, kitchen and bathroom): $587 (electricity + tv + internet included)