New York Open Statistical Programming Meetup Message Board › Rational Intelligence - Junior Data Analyst / Machine Learning Programmer
New York, NY
Company: Rational Intelligence
Position: Junior Data Analyst / Machine Learning Programmer
Contact: Yin Aphinyanaphongs, email@example.com
Join a dynamic, rapidly growing new company (a spin-off of a well-established company) providing advanced data analytics and machine learning services. Join a team dedicated to executing on high-stakes client engagements, building and improving analytic technologies and processes. Flexibility and ability to work independently under short, firm deadlines is critical.
• Implement from scratch or port complex machine learning, statistical, and data-mining pipelines.
• Setup and run computational analyses on high-dimensional data.
• Develop and modify moderately complex software and demonstrations.
• Thoroughly document all software, code and experiments.
• Ensure the integrity and security of confidential data, code, and experiments.
• Provide technical assistance to clients.
• Master’s in Computer Science/Machine Learning, Applied Math, Statistics or related technical discipline.
• Strong programming skills in Matlab and/or R are necessary. Experience with C/C++, Perl/Python/Ruby, Java is a major plus.
• Knowledge of algorithms and data-structures.
• Understanding of key machine learning and statistical methods.
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to work as part of a team and to execute established protocols accurately.
• Ability to produce deliverables reliably under strict deadlines.
Salary: Competitive + performance-based bonus.
Location: Jersey City, NJ/New York, NY
To apply, email resume & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org