addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYLUG - New York Linux Users Group Message Board › Seeking Linux Assistance

Seeking Linux Assistance

A former member
Post #: 8
I installed Ubuntu 12.10 a few months ago - I need to be able to run Citrix in order to remotely login to work (blech) and to install a Canon printer. So far, I've been unsuccessful at both. I'm not a programmer or a techie, so I'm working on a very limited knowledge base. Would be willing to pay someone to help out. Tx.
Brian G.
user 3018762
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 14
I installed Ubuntu 12.10 a few months ago - I need to be able to run Citrix in order to remotely login to work (blech) and to install a Canon printer. So far, I've been unsuccessful at both. I'm not a programmer or a techie, so I'm working on a very limited knowledge base. Would be willing to pay someone to help out. Tx.

If no one responds you can try our dedicated technical mailing list here: http://nylug.org/list...­
Thomas K.
user 2408004
New York, NY
Post #: 1
You can write to me as krichel at openlib dot org. Thomas Krichel.
Mark
user 8471397
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Hello,
I am a Linux enthusiast, who may be able to help. I can work remotely and by phone. If I can successfully complete your needs, I would ask $50 for my time via PayPal. Please respond to: markjville at yahoo dot com if you would like to pursue this further. -Mark
A former member
Post #: 2
Explain how your going to hook into a proprietary Citrix system?