addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYLUG - New York Linux Users Group Message Board › Do you know about Internships?

Do you know about Internships?

nick c.
user 56304762
New York, NY
Post #: 3
Dear friends of the Linux,
I am a current CS student at Hunter College and have been learning all I can about Linux Sys Admin (see previous discussion pages). I'd like to know if any of you Pro's, have heard of opportunities for paid internships. Or if you have any suggestions about such things. I've been working through a reading list of C language programming and Unix Programming in addition to C++ and Java for school related projects. I'd like to work along side people who are actually using Linux in a business environment. Please feel free to give suggestions (within reason). I'm happy to send a resume to any individual members.

thanks
Nick