Jul 7, 2014 · 7:00 PM
CrowdStrike Game Room
The timeline for this talk, and all talks moving forward:
7:00-7:30 Meet and greet
7:30-8:30 Main topic
8:30-9:30 Additional topics / lightning talks / open discussion
If there are no additional topics scheduled (or ready) then the main topic discussion may go past the 8:30 end time.
From 0 to 60 with Celery - the Distributed Task Queue. This talk will cover:
• Getting up and running with Celery
• Using Celery in and out of a web application
• Creating jobs from another language
• Groups, Chords, Chains and Callbacks
• Projects I have used Celery for, including creating competition leaderboards for Call Of Duty.