addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Save this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 12 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

Edmonton Off Leash Dog Walking Group Message Board › New Meetup: Jackie Parker Off Leash Park

New Meetup: Jackie Parker Off Leash Park

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for The Edmonton Off Leash Dog Recreation Meetup Group!

What: Jackie Parker Off Leash Park

When: June 11, 2009 6:30 PM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Meetup Description: It was such a nice walk at Dawson (except for the Dragon Boat races). There was no parking because of that event and I didn't know it was going to be there on that day; but the park itself was really nice. (see the pics I posted.) Thanks to Jana and her dog Kessa for showing us the good trails.

For our next walk I'm going to try it during the week in the evening, as I will be away for the next 2 weekends.

We'll be going to Jackie Parker Offleash Park on Thursday, June 11, 2009 @ 6:30 p.m. It's a nice neighborhood park with no busy streets around. It has a little creek running through it for the dogs to get a drink of water. For those who haven't been there take Whitemud Drive (Freeway) to 50th street. Go South on 50th Street and turn West on 44th Avenue. Take the 1st left into the parking lot. I'll meet you at one of the benches there. If you get lost or are going to be late phone me on my cell: 780-690-5256. I'll only have it turned on for the walks.

Looking forward to seeing you on Thursday, June 11th @ 6:30 p.m.

Jean Coates, Organizer
Sam, Vickie & Vegas

Learn more here:
http://offleash.meetu...­