addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

30 & Over House Party and Cookout Crew Message Board › FOR THE LADIES ONLY!!!!NAUGHTY PARTY HOSTESSES NEEDED!!!!

FOR THE LADIES ONLY!!!!NAUGHTY PARTY HOSTESSES NEEDED!!!!

Valetta
user 13170912
Columbia, MD
Post #: 8
LADIES…. LADIES ….LADIES...I COULD REALLY USE YOUR HELP TODAY!!!!

I've entered a Pure Romance Parties Booking contest for the month of October and first prize is over $1,000 in FREE PRODUCTS! I would really love to add those products to my inventory and reward my special hostesses with some of it as well for hosting parties for me in the month of October!

So what do I need from you...to select one of my available dates in October below and host a party with you and your closest friends and co-workers to help me reach my goal of most parties booked this month. Nothing fancy...a couple bottles of wine and some chips and dip and all the ladies you can gather!

As a result and as a special thank you for doing so, I will offer you:
FREE Gift from me for hosting!
50% of A Sexy Halloween Costume or Lingerie Piece of Choice
$75 in FREE Products for hosting (your choice)
$25 Gift Certificate for every party booked from your party (will receive night of hosted party)
ALSO, BOOK A DATE BETWEEN 10/18-1/31/2012 AND RECEIVE A SPECIAL TRICK OR TREAT ITEM FROM ME IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE!!! CAN'T TELL WHAT IT IS!!! :)

So what do you think? Can you help me out? I have a lot of new and exciting products to show you from our new product launch that just occurred August 5, 2012, so if your last party with me was prior to this time you will be amazed by all the new and exciting items.

We can also incorporate a wine tasting to make the party more exciting as well as other services. I know you could probably use a day to relax and mingle with the ladies for some girl talk and fun. Ladies will get to sampe the latest and greatest in lingerie, sexy halloween costumes, massage lotions and candles and much, much more! So select your date below and email me back and I will be in touch with you to confirm. To check out all our goodies visit my website at www.valettagore.pureromance.com.

Available Dates and Times:
Friday, October 5th @ 8pm
Sunday, October 7th @ 2pm
Thursday, October 11th @ 7pm
Friday, October 12th @ 7pm
Sunday, October 14th @ 2pm
Thursday, October 18th @ 7pm
Thursday, October 25th @ 7pm
Friday, October 26th @ 8pm
Saturday, October 27th @ 2pm
Saturday, October 27th @ 7pm
Sunday, October 28th@ 2pm
Tuesday, October 30th @ 7pm

PICK YOUR DATE AND EMAIL ME BACK AND WE WILL GET YOU ALL BOOKED! THANKS LADIES!!!