addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Omnipresent Atheists Message Board Omnipresent Atheists Discussion Forum › Meeting tonight & meetup.com page

Meeting tonight & meetup.com page

Daniel Aloicius Sa...
user 5473803
Columbus, OH
Hey gang, we are going back to Surly Gurl Saloon for tonight's meeting. I have a couple of things I want to chat about.

The main thing is the meetup.com site. To keep our group active, we need to renew the service. It's $12 a month, or $72 a year (They require that we buy the subscription in blocks of time to get the discount. The larger the block of time, the larger the dicount, and single month is $19).

Anyway, I'm getting ready to leave my part time job and start the hunt for something full time. I figured it out. If I can get 20 people to chip in $3.60, we can keep the group running.

Lots of people still find us here on meetup, so it would be a shame to let it lapse.

This isn't a demand, it's a request. If you are a regular and you think it's a worthwile cause, I'll be collecting money at tonights meeting.

For the cost of a drink, you can keep the meetup group running.

Anyway, hope to see you out tonight!

Daniel

Jenn
user 13429992
Columbus, OH
Post #: 17
Count me in for $5. I know meetup isn't free and I definitely think the group is worth keeping going. Any way you can mention whatever else it is you want to discuss to the group on here too? I'm definitely going to try to make it out tonight, but I'm not 100% sure I'll be able. I assume you'll have to relay whatever it is you're going to discuss back to those who are unable to make it anyway after the fact so that everyone knows what's up? Anyway, if I don't make it tonight, I'll bring my donation to the next one I can attend.
Jacquie J.
user 13135917
Grove City, OH
Post #: 15
I have no problem contributing 5 bucks. That's well worth the entertainment and good company I have enjoyed for the past year. You said there are a couple of things and you alluded to "our behavior" in the comment section of the meetup invite. If this is the other topic, can we discuss it through this medium? Then everyone can participate, everyone will be on the same page and it wont need to be rehashed.
Jacquie J.
user 13135917
Grove City, OH
Post #: 16
Was the sweaty penis discussion there or at Surley girl? I think this is my fault. But didn't someone bring up smelly vaginas? That wasn't me. I did notice Goody's got cleared out. But it WAS a Tuesday.
Jenn
user 13429992
Columbus, OH
Post #: 18
Yeah, that was at Goody Boy Jacquie. I don't remember who brought up all that, but we definitely all got carried away with it.