addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi all,

Me and my daughter Jordan sure did have fun on Wednesday. I am the one with two left feet. :-) If anybody wants to connect through Facebook, look me up at Kris Worley or restless.styles@gmail.com.

Kris
Terronce "TJ" E.
OneStepAbove
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 11
Glad you had a good time keep working at it the more you do it the more you can solve the problem of your two left feet. :) You can look on our website for clips so you can practice at your own pace. We also offer private classes if your interested.

Hi all,

Me and my daughter Jordan sure did have fun on Wednesday. I am the one with two left feet. :-) If anybody wants to connect through Facebook, look me up at Kris Worley or restless.styles@gmail.com.

Kris