addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tampa Internet Business Mastermind Message Board Tampa Internet Business Mastermind Discussion Forum › Invitation! time Sensative!

Invitation! time Sensative!

Anthony V.
user 56262082
Tampa, FL
Post #: 1
Would like to invite to a Live Mastermind Presentation by Co-Founder and President
of Empower Network Dave Sharpe
Check it out - and if you're ANYWHERE near Tampa, FL I HIGHLY recommend you
head out and hang out with him!

I PROMISE that no matter what - you'll leave with something that you didn't have
when you came that will have the potential to double, even triple your current income.

Trust me. If you can attend please call me 813-325-6434 Anthony

You'll see what I mean about these Empower Network events.

Here's the time and place:

Doubletree Hotel Tampa Airport Westshore
Oakbrook Room
4500 West Cypress Street
Tampa, FL 33607
Thursday, July 26, 2012
7pm EST
Thank you! God Bless Anthony