addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Onyx Community Connection Message Board › Volunteer opportunity this Thursday: Share your career story with EPA Youth

Volunteer opportunity this Thursday: Share your career story with EPA Youth

Lakeisha
user 2378387
Group Organizer
Redwood City, CA
Greeting Onyx,

I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend. I recently learned of a volunteer opportunity that I wanted to share with the group. One East Palo Alto is seeking professionals to speak to young people about their careers.

The event is this Thursday from 6:30 to 8 p.m. at College Track's East Palo Alto headquarters. The young people are participating in a summer jobs program which provides them with summer employment and intensive community support. For many, this will be their first job.

Additional Details are listed on the flyer below. If you are interested in participating, please email Kava Tavi at kava.tavi@gmail.com. I hope to see you there!

-Lakeisha