addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Open Science Network (DIYbio YVR) Message Board › Building up the team

Building up the team

Michael Y.
user 10996074
Group Organizer
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 3
Hi all,

In order to see how far we can go, I would like to invite you all to send me a brief bio and info. Essentially, once our hackspace goes operational, some things to think of:

1. What technical expertise, science skills, or other talents would you like to use here?
2. What work roles do you envision pursuing?
3. What goals you would like to achieve at the hackspace?
4. If you were employed with the hackspace, what hours could you work (casual,part-time, full-time), and what are your salary expectations?
5. Your CV/resume/education, or a list of experiences (doesn't have to be too fancy or even long, make it fun and interesting!)

Send your stuff to me at: