4 Steps to building a Mobile application stack using Node.js:
1. Standing up a Mobile Backend with Node.js, MongoDB and Redhat OpenShift.
2. Integrating your Mobile Application data services with the LoopBack (iOS, Android, Angular SDK).
3. Deploying with OpenShift.
4. Application Performance Monitoring. Evaluating the health and performance of your deployed Node.js backend
LoopBack (http://strongloop.com/loopback) is an open source Node.js API framework for mobile and web.
LoopBack makes it easy for developers to:
• Connect to multiple data sources
• Write business logic in Node.js
• Glue on top of your existing services and data
Hope to see you there - There will be pizza and refreshments!