Our friends from SUSE invite us to a Meetup at their headquarter in Nürnberg. We will split the Meetup in two parts, an afternoon 'Bootcamp' part starting at 14:30 targeted for folks that want to get familiar with OpenStack in general, and an evening community Meetup part starting at 19:00.
Here's the community Meetup Agenda:
- Evening Sessions - OpenStack Community Meetup -
19:00 Start of the OpenStack Community Meetup
19:15 - OpenStack Training Guides - overview of resources available to the community (Pranav Salunke - SUSE)
19:45 - Vagrant and OpenStack - A winning combination + Discussion on Dev-Test Tooling with OpenStack (Yves Fauser - VMware)
20:15 - OpenStack Networking / Neutron - Update 2014 - What’s new with the Networking Service (Yves Fauser - VMware)
21:00 - Time for Open Discussion on presented Topics and feedback / wishlist for next Meetup
21:30 - End of the Meetup
Please register for the Bootcamp and the Community Meetup part separately so that we know who is attending when.
Hope to see you there!
P.S. If you are interested to speak and fill one of the Slots please (still) let me know. Here are some proposals of what could be of interest:
- OpenStack Manila
- orchestration with heat: templates in detail withautoscaling,....
- keystone: using different backends for authentification
- Discussion: - What is a cloud ready application .... - How to deal with Windows Instances(cloud-init, AD-integration, SystemCenter......)
- How integrate a pet workload (usingcloud as a traditional virtualization environment)
- any more ideas?