Interested in attending Hackership (http://www.hackership.org) as a learner or a coach but unsure whether it's your thing? Want to try it out first before committing to a full time programme? Then this is your chance.
A Taste of Hackership comes to the rescue. We'll come together and give you a peak into what our programme exactly looks like. Whether you want to coach or learn, giving you the chance to experience first hand what Hackership is. Getting your questions about the programme answered while learning something new and cool Hackership-style. So bring your laptop and get ready to hack!
We’ll have some taster exercises and Open TechSchool material for you to try, but as we are about self-directed learning, best is if you bring something you are working on, or what you want to learn, to this Taste session. You can even use the time to research and plan a bit more your focus and goals for the full time programme, if you don't already know this. We'll be ready to answer any questions you have and can suggest some pre-Hackership learning projects to get you ready.
If you can't make it this time, we’re running some other sessions too.
• Friday 31st October, from 7:30 p.m. (http://www.meetup.com/opentechschool-berlin/events/216324702/)
• Thursday 6th November from 7:30 p.m. (http://www.meetup.com/opentechschool-berlin/events/216325752/)
To learn more about Hackership, also:
• check out our blog (http://blog.hackership.org/)
• join the newsletter (http://hackership.us7.list-manage1.com/subscribe/post?u=d893774e9260bf62c4533f5d1&id=eec4326c27)
• watch our intro video (http://www.hackership.org/learn-more/)
• get your questions (http://www.hackership.org/questions/) answered