addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

OpenTechSchool RheinMain Message Board › not long now

not long now

A former member
Hi All,
not long now and we will be taking our next steps :-)
Rock n Roll !!
So far we have 26 people planning to join us on Wednesday the 19th in Lab75.
Please let us know if you plan to join us so we can plan ahead and get things ready.
I plan to have a newbie group for a small crash course while the other break out into their preffered topic groups and then we'll do the A-Z intro again before we continue the group projects.
But this is just an idea and not set in stone,
I think we'll do what we see best, as theer's no me in we.
Have a great weekend and remeber to charge your batteries and bring any gadgets along that we can play with on Wednesday !!!
My drone, is charging !!

Best Regards
Darren & Co.