addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

OpenTechSchool RheinMain Message Board › 1 week + 1 day to go

1 week + 1 day to go

A former member
Guys,
1 week and 1 day to go until our third meeting.
At the first meeting we established a magical maker spirit.
At the second meeting we had a lot of fluctuation and it was great to see so many new people join hte group.
However this presented us with at least one minor challenge; how to maintain the progress in the project groups but still create a similar kick off experience for new comers.
The creative atmosphere at the second meeting was also amazing and some new projects were born, so how will we proceed in meeting 3.
Here's my suggestion which as always is open to discussion.
- Meet
- Intro
- Existing Projects have 5 minutes to present themselves
- Project break out, teams go and get stuff done
- Newbies can join an existing project immediately and run with the crowd
OR
- They join the newbie project group which discuss the OTS concept.
- Soup Break
- In the second half of the evening the newbie group no longer exists, the people have to join an existing group or create a new one.
OK what do you think?
Oh and you want to know what made me write this suggestion, ask Wolfgang, he sent me this link  https://medium.com/sp...­
And that got me thinking !!!
Right see you all next week, remember to let us know if you are attending so we make sure we have enough soup & spoons!!
Have a good week & stay curious !!!
Best Regards
Darren & OTS Team