addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Orange County Search Engine Optimization & Marketing Message Board Orange County Search Engine Optimization & Marketing Discussion Forum › Meetup details changed: Enivri SEO Project Meeting on the Airport!

Meetup details changed: Enivri SEO Project Meeting on the Airport!

Steve W.
seosteve
Group Organizer
Anaheim, CA
Since the Expo Center is booked tomorrow, I asked my friends at Digital EYE Media if we could hang out at their place that sits right on the airport. There's a patio in the back and lots of seating.

I'd like us all to write a keyword-themed page tomorrow (even if short) and analyze page-level SEO. You can get a head start today if you're motivated. I'd also like to showcase something super cool we did for Skechers that got them to the first page for "shoes" again. I know you'll be impressed!

I hope to see you there - 10am, not 11. Call if you get lost, my cell is 949-943-4398.

Best,

Steve

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/orangecountyseo/events/38364672/­

When: Saturday, December 3, 2011 10:00 AM

Where: Leading Edge Aircraft Detailng
3132 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA

Price: $10.00 per person

This Meetup repeats every 2 weeks on Saturday.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.