addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Francisco Organic + Plant-Based Food Meetup Message Board › Bringing the SF raw organic community together one step at a time.

Bringing the SF raw organic community together one step at a time. Exciting community updates!

Amber
Hey everyone!

Happy Wednesday to you. This weather is absolutely fantastic. I hope you are soaking it in as much as I am. I just wanted to touch base about this Friday's workshop with the always amazing Amy Rachelle.

She is printing manuals, preparing a food guide and pH strip packs for everyone and we need a good solid head count of who is fully committed to coming. 15 are currently rsvp'd.

Please email me back to confirm we will see you this Friday.

I look forward to seeing you all there to learn how Candida drastically effects your health and happiness. And, more importantly how we can eliminate overgrowth safely and effectively.

I also want to announce that I have partnered with Quetin, the owner of the delicious Pena Pachamama restaurant in North Beach, and we have some amazing events coming down the line over the next few months. Their gorgeous space will be our new community hub for weekly events.

We have a movie night planned with Q&A, a Thanksgiving Feast w/ celebrity raw chef Belive, and an after feast calorie blast with me on November 25th.

Look for these new events in the next day or so.

Last, but not least, it's not too late to sign up for my 3 week Detox Your Life Ecourse. Over the last two weeks I've worked with dozens of people from all over the planet. The last live class, Activate and Energize,  is this Sunday, October 21st at 3pm PST. All calls are recorded, so you don't even have to be on the live call. All who register receive a free copy of my 20 page ebook, a 45 min wellness consultation with me, and all class recordings. Register at www.epicself.com.

Wishing you a fabulous finish to your week!

smile and breathe,

Amber

Epicself.com